Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Odds and ends over the last month.

These were the questions I asked the district several weeks back
as part of an activity in understanding our purpose a little bit
better. It is hard to understand how we fit into our purpose if we
aare having difficulty in understanding ourself.

Le Questions...

I am...
I stand for...
I desire...
I will grow by...
I foresee...
Others will remember me because...
My companion...
I shall be successful...
I will not...
I know...
I am...

Not only is Elder Barker able to serve some of the most incredible people in the country, but he is also able to serve with some of the greatest missionaries ever!  Here are some of them...

Fourth of July celebration up near Birdville, Arkansas.
Elder Barker, the Sister Missionaries and folks of Birdville.

Hermana Sipple, Elder Barker, and Elder Schoenfield.  A great trio in the Gospel!


P-Day in the District (August 11, 2015)  Elder Thomas, Hermana Sipple, Elder Barker, and Hermana Tester.  Loving serving in Danville and Morrilton!

No comments:

Post a Comment