Monday, February 24, 2014

Greenies are flexible.

Sorry for the short letter. =p I'll write more next week, I promise.
Honestly this past week has been a bit tough. Nearly all of our investigators haven't been at their appointments, and all but one of them didn't come to church. The only reason he came (I freaking love C***) is because he decided to walk the 10 miles to the church, 3 hours after finding out he was now evicted from his apartment. The ward members are trying to get him a place to stay though, so hopefully that won't be an issue for much longer.
Tomorrow (tuesday) I will be going on splits, and I will be the one staying behind. Translation: The totally green missionary will be playing senior companion with an elder who has been out much longer than him, and will be depended upon to get to all of the appointments, even though he doesn't know the roads yet, or all of the people he will be teaching. He is also kinda freaking out right now. I only hope that the Lord will personally help me with it, because if he doensn't tomorrow will be a disaster.
I hope everything is going great at home, and will talk to you soon.
Love you!

Elder Jayden Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment